Standing Committee – Long Range Planning
Scope of Activities: Addressing issues that are going to affect the HK community within a 5 – 10 year time horizon, including but not limited to:
1) county development ramifications (liaison with County Planning Dept.);
2) to liaison with the DOT regarding parking on right-of-way, other right-of-way issues, and safety improvement of Haywood Knolls subdivision roads;
3) widening of 191 and impact on HK community;
4) recycling developments and county landfill issues;
5) Newhall Park purpose and activity usage;
6) List of Contractors/workmen used by Haywood Knolls Property Owners for disbursement to the membership;
7) In coordination with Communications Standing Committee, conversion of all association records to electronic format to ensure timely and thorough transmission from one administration to another.
Membership: The Committee will consist of three to six members. The members of this Committee can be removed by the Board at any time, with or without cause.
Reports to: The Board with the current President appointed by the Board as Chair of the Committee.
Meetings: The Committee will meet as called for by the Chair and provide reports and other commentary on completed activities to the Board when asked to by the Chair. The Committee will present its year end report to the membership at the annual meeting.
Newsletter: The Committee shall provide regular updates to the Haywood Knolls communication vehicles if requested by the Chair.
Budget and Expenses: The Committee has an assigned budget. Any expenses will be by Board approval only.
Long Range Planning: Jim Panuska