The Haywood Knolls community has Protective Covenants to ensure its quality of life. Every property owner that has signed the protective covenants has agreed to read them, be familiar with them, and to abide by them. Protective covenants cover 99% of the total number of properties in the community. Per the ByLaws, residents who choose to violate the Protective Covenants are subject to fines and legal action, including liens on their respective properties.
The Haywood Knolls Association was established to:
- Create, foster, enhance and maintain the proper and orderly development of the rights, privileges and responsibilities of Haywood Knolls’ homeowners.
- Develop programs and activities reflecting the interests of resident members and to protect those interests from adverse conditions.
- Promote cooperation in all matters of interest to resident homeowners and to facilitate and expedite better community and individual relationships.
- Encourage and effect social events, recreation, crafts and other similar matters of mutual interest.
- Encourage compliance with Haywood Knolls restrictive covenants and plat requirements.
All residents are required to pay annual dues
to the Haywood Knolls Association.
The Haywood Knolls Association emphasizes communication with its membership as one of its most important functions. Paid member residents have full access to the Members’ Only section of this website where they can keep abreast of community news and events, view or print a resident directory, and download information and documents.
The Haywood Knolls Association encourages residents to receive communications as well as alerts and latest news items electronically. The remaining residents wishing to receive communications in print are supplied them through the community’s Block Captain program.
The Association produces four newsletters during the year entitled Knolls Notes which is also available in the Members Only section of the website. The newsletters highlight information that is of use to the membership concerning matters in the subdivision as well as actions of the Board and information regarding the larger world that may affect the Community.
Community events are included in every newsletter and posted a week ahead of time on the message board on the main entrance of the subdivision at the common area, Newhall Park and on our online calendar.
Dues paying members also have online access to an electronic, printable Resident Directory and also a Services and Contractors Directory.