The Haywood Knolls community has Protective Covenants to ensure its quality of life. Every property owner that has signed the protective covenants has agreed to read them, be familiar with them, and to abide by them. Protective covenants cover 99% of the total number of properties in the community. According to the ByLaws, residents who choose to violate the Protective Covenants are subject to receiving violation letters and legal action when necessary.
The Haywood Knolls Association was established to:
- Create, foster, enhance and maintain the proper and orderly development of the rights, privileges and responsibilities of Haywood Knolls’ homeowners.
- Develop programs and activities reflecting the interests of resident members and to protect those interests from adverse conditions.
- Promote cooperation in all matters of interest to resident homeowners and to facilitate and expedite better community and individual relationships.
- Encourage and effect social events, recreation, crafts and other similar matters of mutual interest.
- Encourage compliance with Haywood Knolls’ restrictive covenants and plat requirements.
All residents are encouraged to pay annual dues
to the Haywood Knolls Association to support our community.
The Haywood Knolls Association emphasizes communication with its membership as one of its most important functions. Residents are encouraged to access website information to keep abreast of community news and events. The Haywood Knolls Association provides communications, alerts and latest news items electronically. Please be sure that you provide a contact email address when you reside in the community. As a resident, you may be sure that personal contact information is never shared. In addition, information is posted on the message board located on the roadside at Newhall Park.