What Your $40 Annual Dues Provides:
- An attractive entrance, including flowers, water and electricity
- Supplies and signage needed for Citizen’s Watch Patrol
- Knolls Notes newsletters
- Annual Meeting – September
- Support for an annual picnic
- A ‘Service and Contractors’ Directory
- Grounds keeping of the Haywood Knolls Newhall Park area
- Billing and collection of dues, paying of bills, etc.
- Legal advice, when needed, to the Board of Directors
- Insurance coverage for the Newhall Park and the Association’s Board
- Representation of Haywood Knolls to municipalities
- Encouraging compliance with Haywood Knolls restrictive covenants and building requirements
- Delivery of Association communications, etc.
- An Association website
- Welcoming new residents activities
For further dues information contact the Treasurer at email@example.com.